Friday, December 25, 2009

'Tis Christmas on Belle Terre Road












For a northern girl (raised in Michigan, living in Vermont) walking the dogs on Christmas morning, in my pajamas, is hard to imagine!

Yet, this morning, that is just what happened. (I bought a super sized pair of PJs, as I love the baggy fit!) Here I am with Haskell and Cindy. Can you see our neighbor, Larry, the talented chef who is making a Christmas feast for us all?





I had fun preparing a pomagranate(as Lalitha taught me in India) and serving it mixed in yogurt, in a red bowl with red spoon! Christmas colors, Christmas treat.
Making some yeast rolls for our 2 p.m. meal at Larry's, and feeling grateful and nostalgic. Grateful for all we have, and nostalgic for Christmases past, and all the people who played loving roles at those celebrations. Christmas in Kalamazoo, Montpelier, Hyderabad, Bangalore and now, Florida. I send my loving, best wishes to all...may 2010 be your best year yet!

1 comment: