Sunday, May 9, 2010

Snowy Mother's Day

Happy Snowy Mother's Day!
Thought you would get a kick out of seeing my beautiful bouquet (from loving son and his loving wife...so sweet) with the white backdrop I woke to. HELP!
In Vermont, we call this "sugar snow," as it usually comes during the season maple sap is tapped from the trees...the first step in making maple syrup and maple sugar candy.

My poor daffodils hung down their heads and cried....

The good news is that, like maple candy, sugar snow doesn't last long. I hope to put my boots back in the closet tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day to all men and women who create; creation can come in the form of children, books, art, houses, music, roadways...whatever you produce. I salute you!



1 comment:

  1. All life is around us, sometimes it's a surprise. Seize the day. Love, YO MAMA

    ReplyDelete