Sunday, August 1, 2010

Unions and Reunions


We reunited with dear Sujata in Connecticut on Saturday. She had flown from Bangalore, India, to Seattle, where she spent time with her son and daughter in law, who are expecting a babe in September. Then, onto Hartford to see friends...including me, where I joined up with her at my son and his wife's home. I'm giving a pat on the head (or feet?) of their first babe, our expected Christmas delivery.

What a blissful time for us all....connected by one reason, and celebrating that reason...LOVE.

This is my summer of reunions. Girl Scouts, High School, Sujata. And later this month, the international reunion of Sivananda Yoga Teachers in Quebec (http://www.sivananda.org/) and then, a big family festival in Massachusetts, celebrating my Auntie's 80th birthday. Again, a summer fueled by the power of LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment