Monday, February 4, 2008

Bangalore's School of Ancient Wisdom

This Buddha and poem by English poet Sir Edwin Arnold was to the left of the door to my room. The other photos are from my balcony.

I spent an incredible weekend in the Garden of Eden! Known as the School of Ancient Wisdom, schoolofancientwisdom.org this nine acre paradise on the edge of the Bangalore is a haven for students and seekers. Through the utmost in good fortune, I was invited to visit. We watched the movie version of Neil Donald Walsch's Conversations With God, listened to beautiful music, heard lovely talks and spent time in the green silence. My heartfelt thanks to the founders of the school...what generous souls they are, to have made such a resource available to all. Here are some pictures, which don't fully convey the majesty of the place. Why don't you plan on coming?

1 comment: