Sunday, January 25, 2009

Heading Back to India

Your thoughts and prayers will be appreciated tomorrow, as I return to India. Flying via London again, I arrive in Bangalore almost the day I left...back to the future! (Can you see Bangalore, in the south, dead center?)

During my four month stay, I will help operate my friend Suja's coffee shop, with 100 percent of the profits going to the poor, as well as teach English to men and women who want business careers. Of couse, I also will reconnect with friends, teach yoga in the garden, and spend time in temples and in meditation.

Thank you to all my friends and family who have encouraged me and in many cases, helped me make this trip. I am so grateful, and so happy.

Yes, 2009 is a great year.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers will be with you for safe, blessed and pleasant journeys -- even when you are not physically traveling -- my friend.

    Appreciate your including the map as well as the general description of where to find your destination on it within your post. It helps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete